I marvel at my own naive.
I marvel at the selfishness of human beings.
I am awed by the rudeness of people.
As well as how easily i TRY to trust people.
Luckily life has its own ways of helping us see things,
like the lights that light up the streets at night.
You see the TRUE COLOURS of people.
Somehow i am still puzzled at why i trusted him when my intuition right from year 1 told me i should stay away.
Luckily whatever happened yesterday woke me up.
I must have been blind.
Luckily i've made my stand clear,
And made my voice heard.
This SHALL NOT happen again.
I need to be assertive and STOP being BO CHUP.
Cos i realise when you bo chup, others think it is alright to do these things to you since you never seem to get angry.
I have a temper and a attitude.
And i am no longer afraid to show it.
I have had enough.
I am not going to be miss goody good shoes anymore if they ever step on my toes again.
I am not going to care what they are going to say behind my back like the way they talk about others,
no am i going to be afraid to tell them how i feel, STRAIGHT IN THE FACE.
But yes,
i will be assertive, NOT agressive.
Nor will i stoop to their level in an attempt to boost my own confidence like how they try to make their sad soul feel better about life.
I have what i need, i have what i want.
I don't need to see how to, nor find ways to make myself feel more comfortable about myself.
I've had enough.
And i am pissed off.
Luckily, i have fantastic friends supporting me all the way,
Sometimes i really wonder how i'm going to survive without them.
Goodnews is...
FOD is going to move.
To containers at the carpark near anat hall.
Closer to science= closer to friends.
THAT is good news.
I can't wait to graduate. Once i graduate, i WILL NEVER LOOK BACK AT ALL.
I won't even miss these days or anything at all.
In fact, the earlier i leave, the happier i will be,
Just like how happy i am when i'm having hols cos it means ZERO OF SCHOOL.
I am looking forward to 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment