Saturday, January 8, 2011

Demons

Just as i was hoping that angels will hold each other up and fly together.

I have people showing me their true colours.

It's scary how selfish people can get.

And it's scary how people step on each other at this critical point in time.

I feel so drained, strained and so utilised.

I shouldn't have been so naive. I only have myself to blame.

The greater good does not exist.

People are nice only when you don't encroach onto their lives.

Survival of the fittest is just so apt.

Darwin's finding, i find it everywhere.

In times like this,

you see the good and the bad in everyone.

It's so disappointing.

I don't even know whether i should be nice, so that i don't demote myself to their status,

Or should i just be the same as how i've been treated.

Break my heart for what breaks yours.
I have enough on my plate.

I really shouldn't care so much.

And do just what i deem fit.

But it's gonna make me so disgusted with myself.

Tell me what should i do.

Seriously,

I feel so used and misused.

I don't even know why i've been so nice.

I must have been blinded by my own beliefs, which in this case, is my own naivety.

I see demons and i see angels.

No comments: