Sunday, November 25, 2007

Why?

I wonder why things always happen one after another.

When one thing is settled, the other arises.

Troublesome, worry-some, bother-some. What ever - somes there are.

I have had enough of it. Things got to stop for the better. For me, for everyone else.

I need my prayers to be answered. Can you actually hear me?

When will this ever stop?

I think all i can do is to mug hard. Mug and mug.

Slacking should nv and will nv happen again.

i've slacked 3 days off. Sinful.

End of it. Will mug hard now.

Jia You.

Btw, i've changed the format of my blog. Cos i realise that the world is too small. Dangerously small.

Time to do some self protection. :) Please understand that. :) Just inform you, i blog daily. haha so if u wanna know what happened, i will occasionally change the settings back again. Just tag. :) A little troublesome i know. pardon me for that. i just can't seem to not blog that often.

No comments: