I'm so tired i slept for so long and i felt that i kinda wasted time. sian. i need to mug through the night now. SOmehow my days are just getting more and more routine. And i guess i need to make a change to it.
I know my life can be a little brighter, a little more happening etc. But with that amount of time and work, it's impossible.
I know i shouldn't complain. Complaining has kinda set itself into my life, It's not that i don't appreciate, but i realise i appreciate less than what i complain about. This is not good.
I know my days are long and tiring, i suppose the good thing about it is that amidst all the hectic schedule etc, i am still able to remain focus on my goal, on my dream. I'm amazed at how focus i still am and how determined i am when people around me are starting to say that they've regretted getting into dentistry.
Each time i hear that, i just ask myself whether i feel the same too, and i am simply contented that my answer is always a definite No. I know if everything were to start again and i were to be given the choice again, i would have done it even if i have known how tough it may be. I would have still made the same decision. I have never looked back since that friday afternoon when i said yes. I know even if dentistry is to be 10 times harder than it is now, i will still have made that choice.
Maybe that is why when people ask me why a dentist i am always unable to give a definite answer, cos i suppose when you want something so much, there is no reason available. You just want it unconditionally.
Maybe i'm so focused on it because i wasn't given the chance in the first place and i know how bad it feels.
No matter what,, i've never regretted and will never look back after that friday when i agreed to sign my 8 years off.
If only i can be just as focused on other things in life too. i wonder if i will have the same courage to face them the way i face dentistry.
No comments:
Post a Comment