I just got back my biochem results.
It was unbelievable and it stunned me beyond words. I studied hard for it, i really did, and i made sure i studied even harder so because i had tuition back then. I was an open mugger, and i mugged openly. I mugged day and night, even skipping lunch to do so. And i am shocked at my results.
I've got 93, top of the class. Can't believe my own eyes. I know i'll do well, but NOT this well. I never expect to do so well, cos i'm jolly well aware that there are tons of smarter classmates around, as well as the closet muggers. I know i worked hard, but it was just beyond my expectations.
Not trying to be sarcastic or humble, but yes, after sec 2, i've never ever gotten such marks again. And i can show you my JC results, the highest i ever got was that one and only A back in J1 for math and the rest were all Cs, Ds, Es and Os. I guess it's when you start to be disillusioned when something jolts you back again. I wonder if this is a result of luck or what.
Oh my.. I'm so happy.
In one way, i was happy, but in the other, i didn't know how to react. I was unsure of how to react when people come congratulating me. I can't help but wonder what the rest are thinking. I am definitely sure that my image as a mugger is further strengthened. But i'm not sure if any of them starts to treat me as a target or anything instead. IF that's the case it'll be bad, cos this kinda feeling makes you feel that people aren't truthful to you. But well, heck, i know there are still loads of sincere people around and i hang out with them.
Maybe there will be people who thinks that all i want is to mug and out score the rest. But i can assure you that was not in my mind. i'm sure there will be people who are skeptical to see this, but the moment i came in, all i wanted was to do well not for anyone, but for myself.
There's no point in mugging just to out beat them, cos ultimately, i'll just be stressing myself unneccessarily ad it's not healthy.
I guess i mug so hard was because i jolly well know how precious this chance to be in dentistry is. I know i was lucky to get in because someone withdrew and i told myself i'll never be that lucky again. That was the best thing that happened and it won't happen a 2nd time. i know it, somehow gd things don't come twice. That's why i worked hard, i know how it feels to lose it. I don't want to lose it a 2nd time.
I know there'll be people who thinks otherwise and don't believe what i say. It doesn't matter, those who knows me, those who saw it, i guess they'll understand. I don't have to explain to everyone or anyone.
I know i have people who i hold dear to me, they know it too. I'm satisfied with having them in my life, the rest who doubts me, it doesn't matter if they believe in me, cos i know there are people who does and i cherish them.
Anyway, i'm super happy about my results. YEAH!!!! ok shall really start on anat mugging
JIA YOU!!!
Hopefully it'll be good news next time round too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment